The combination of creative engineering mind, high qualification and experience, unconventional approach and the power of imagination leads to excellent results.
Hybrid power system Exeron
Exeron is an intelligent hybrid power system with various areas of application.
The system can combine effectively the power from different energy sources like sun, wind, diesel generator and grid. The unused energy is being saved in battery for further reuse. Exeron hybrid power system consists of AC and DC charge controllers, battery, DC-AC inverter and a microcomputer unit for monitoring and control.
There are 3 cases where the hybrid power system is tipically used.
1. An object connected to the electrical grid - Exeron ensures power back-up and significant cost savings, because the renewable energy is being primarily used.
2. An object powered from diesel generator - Exeron could optimize the OPEX costs with more than 90%!
3. An object not connected to the electrical grid - in this case all the electrical energy comes from renewable sources.
This is the typical case for remote telecommunication sites as well as military field camps and remote objects. Its easy operation, the suitability for fast scheduled maintenance and excellent maintainability in combination with its high reliability are a guarantee for saving time, resources and extremely valuable time.
Like all our products, Exeron has a highly reliable fail-safe structure and is constructed based on multiple fault-tolerant solutions.
Main technical details:
- Umpp (DC): 140V ... 450 V
- U (AC) in.: 220 V / 3 x 400 V
- U (DC) out.: 48 V
- U (AC) out.: 220 V / 3 x 400 V
- Power: 2 kW ... 65 MW
- Max. energy storage in batteries: 315 MWh
- Intelligent diesel generator and grid control
- Software for remote monitoring and control